Bachelors Degree or higher in Architecture, Engineering, Business Administration, or related fields
At least 4 years of experience in real-estate project
Have skills in analytical thinking, operation planning, controlling, monitoring, evaluation, communication, and coordinating with various departments and outsiders.
Have good command of English, computer skills in basic programs, and specific design programs.
Ability to work as a team, responsible, and enthusiastic about assignment
Ability to work under pressure
Ability to solve problems
Job Type :
งานประจำ (Full Time)
Job Description :
1. Operate real-estate investment projects in the form of real-estate purchases by coordinating with the real-estate seller, selecting appraisers, and selecting building inspectors.
2. Operate real-estate investment projects in the form of property development by selecting designers, project consultants, and construction contractors.
3. Gather data and other documents relevant to forming various contracts such as appraiser service agreement, designer service agreement, consultant service agreement, and coordinate with the Investment Legal Department and Legal Department to form contracts.
4. Analyze, and monitor the work of real-estate appraisers, building inspectors, designers, project consultants, as well as construction contractors.
5. Produce performance reports or information about real-estate investment projects to the Office of Insurance Commission (OIC).
6. Produce project summary performance reports and prepare other documents to present to the Team Manager for the Real-Estate Investment Subcommittee and other subcommittee meetings.
7. Operate other special projects as assigned.