คลิกที่นี่ เพื่อดูตำแหน่งงานอื่น ๆ ที่คล้ายตำแหน่งนี้
- Continuously growing the stores revenues and profits, which the company wishes to share with its employees through incentive programs and customized development programs for its talented associates;
- Continuously growing its staffs competencies and loyalty to the company and to the brand.
The Store Manager is responsible for conducting the following retail operations in the store which he/she has the responsibility:
a. Profit center management responsibilities
The Store Manager will be:
- Responsible for its P&L;
- Responsible for its budget;
- Responsible for optimizing the support from the back end services (merchandising, visual merchandising, marketing & communication, HR, Security & Compliance, IT, etc.) and from the in-store VM staff, in order to increase revenues and profitability;
- Responsible for implementing all procedures / processes designed by H&M and / or the company, whenever applicable to the store;
- Responsible, on the store level, to coordinate all front end and back end in order to ensure a smooth and efficient work flow between all positions, with the assistance of the general management and of the HR. For example, the following list being non-exhaustive:
- To ensure direct & indirect service in all three services areas;
- To set up campaigns and follow up;
- To ensure optimal allocation in all departments;
- To give feedback to area about campaign and sales activities.
b. Human resources responsibilities
- Personnel Management:
- Assist HR and interacts with HR regarding the implementation of guidelines for disciplinary actions to be taken by the store manager
- Assist HR in the forecast of its needs in staff for the purpose of accurate staff planning;
- Insure the right and full implementation of the orientation program & integration program of each staff for his/her store;
- Together with HR, manage probation periods of all new staff.
- Together with HR, identify talents;
- Together with HR, management of careers paths when appropriate;
- Together with HR, management of development programs when appropriate;
- Together with general management and HR, conduct half-year and annual appraisals .
- Employee relations:
- Implement all working conditions required by HR for the stores staff;
- Support and promote H&M values and employer branding.
- Internal communication:
- Disseminates, based on the tools provided by general management and/or HR, all information defined in the internal communication plan.
- HR controlling:
- Together with HR, staff planning;
- Together with HR, sets up and updates rosters.
- Management of the store:
- Proposes for approval to management yearly stores budget;
- Manages the stores budget;
- Reports to management according to corporate applicable rules and upon request;
- Manages the stores teams;
- Interacts with the companys heads of departments as far as all third parties interventions in stores are concerned;
- Requires from HR and heads of department concerned, the implementation of all training programs to assist the store in the development of its revenues and profits.
c. Brand ambassador
The Store Manager is an expert in the following fields:
- Delegating and leading
- Planning and organizing
- Coping with a hard workload
- Field work
The Human Resources Manager shows the following interpersonal skills:
- Interacting with people
- Driving & encouraging his / her staff
- Inspiration and motivation
- Open minded and ready to learn
- 8-10 years experience
- Retail experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills, both in Thai and English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
คลิก ยื่นใบสมัคร เพื่อสมัครผ่าน JOBPUB.COM ได้เลย
เงินเดือน : ตามตกลง
จำนวนรับ (อัตรา) : ไม่ระบุ
สถานที่ปฏิบัติงาน : อุดรธานี