PLANT MANAGER – RAYONG (200 – 250K)
Role and Responsibilities:
• Prepare the annual budget for the plant operation.
• Maintaining the facilities in conformance to Food processing regulatory requirements & to keep them in validated state & in compliance with QESH (Quality Environment Health Safety).
• Issue resolution and communication at various levels of the organization
• To identify cost reduction, Quality enhancement projects across the unit
• Monitoring the entire production process to identify the negative variance and minimize the negative variance
• Provide leadership to the team and debate on present efficiencies and endeavour to increase efficiency
Production & Planning
• Coordinating, monitoring and controlling of production activities, Trouble shooting. Planning day-to-day production schedules, setting up the weekly & monthly production targets.
• Develop systems and standard protocols in production to improve the Overall Equipment Efficiency
• Prepare production budget, seek approval of the budget and monitor volumes of production, maintain all the utility norms i.e. steam, power and productivity norms i.e. yield and efficiency
• Executing cost saving techniques / measures to achieve substantial reduction in O&M expenditures and work within the budget.
• Collaborative planning with supplier to decrease Inventory level & improve productivity
• Closely monitoring Logistics planning for raw material & packing Materials.
• Manage the inventory turn ratio of materials as per budgeted levels.
• Implementation & documentation of quality systems like GMP, ISO as per the set standards.
• Making regular inspection of all production activities and regulating these activities so that all GMP and ISO procedures are followed
• Coordinating the TPM activities of the plant to improve machine management.
• Identifying assignable and chronic causes by the use of latest analysis techniques.
• Reviewing the operational practices, identifying the areas of obstruction/ quality failures and advising on system and process changes for qualitative improvement and energy conservation.
• Handling activities pertaining to change management to ensure seamless operations.
• Reporting, evaluation and investigation of critical deviations.
• Evaluating proposed changes in product, process or equipment.
• Planning and effecting preventive maintenance schedules to increase machine up time / equipment reliability; thereby accomplishing planned production targets within budget
• Tracking daily breakdowns, implementing preventive maintenance programmes to improve the efficiency of the system or the equipment undergoing maintenance.
• Directing & instructing maintenance team; monitoring expenses with optimum utilization of resources.
• Preparing costs reports on spare parts, inventory, labor and machines for resources planning, budgeting, scheduling and executing preventive/ predictive maintenance activities.
• Bachelor or Master in Engineering, oversea educated is a plus
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in manufacturing environment from various functions such as Production, Quality Assurance, R&D etc.
• At least 8 years’ experience in Plant Manager role
• Experience from Food Manufacturing is highly desirable
• Strong commercial sense
• Experience in establishing a new plant will definitely be an advantage
• Good leadership skills
• Fluent English
• Be able to communicate in Japanese is highly desirable
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your updated resume along with your current and expected package to email@example.com
¤ÅÔ¡ Â×è¹ãºÊÁÑ¤Ã à¾×èÍÊÁÑ¤Ã¼èÒ¹ JOBPUB.COM ä´éàÅÂ
à§Ô¹à´×Í¹ : µÒÁµ¡Å§
¨Ó¹Ç¹ÃÑº (ÍÑµÃÒ) : äÁèÃÐºØ
Ê¶Ò¹·Õè»¯ÔºÑµÔ§Ò¹ : ÃÐÂÍ§
Pure Search Recruitment Co., Ltd.
973 President Tower 10 Floor, Unit 10A, Ploenjit Road, á¢Ç§ Lumpini
à¢µ Pathumwan ¡ÃØ§à·¾ÁËÒ¹¤Ã 10330
Pure Search Recruitment was founded on the basis of our entrepreneurial roots. We aspire to build a partnership with businesses and achieve success. Pure Search Recruitment provides a consultancy that allows our clients to meet their strategic staffing goals in addition to guiding our candidates to their career ambitions.
| Pure Search Recruitment Co., Ltd.
973 President Tower 10 Floor, Unit 10A, Ploenjit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : 02-656-0826, FAX : 02-656-0825
Website : http://www.purerecruit.com
´ÙµÓáË¹è§§Ò¹Í×è¹ æ ·Õè¤ÅéÒÂµÓáË¹è§¹Õé