PLANT MANAGER – RAYONG (200 – 250K)
Role and Responsibilities:
• Prepare the annual budget for the plant operation.
• Maintaining the facilities in conformance to Food processing regulatory requirements & to keep them in validated state & in compliance with QESH (Quality Environment Health Safety).
• Issue resolution and communication at various levels of the organization
• To identify cost reduction, Quality enhancement projects across the unit
• Monitoring the entire production process to identify the negative variance and minimize the negative variance
• Provide leadership to the team and debate on present efficiencies and endeavour to increase efficiency
Production & Planning
• Coordinating, monitoring and controlling of production activities, Trouble shooting. Planning day-to-day production schedules, setting up the weekly & monthly production targets.
• Develop systems and standard protocols in production to improve the Overall Equipment Efficiency
• Prepare production budget, seek approval of the budget and monitor volumes of production, maintain all the utility norms i.e. steam, power and productivity norms i.e. yield and efficiency
• Executing cost saving techniques / measures to achieve substantial reduction in O&M expenditures and work within the budget.
• Collaborative planning with supplier to decrease Inventory level & improve productivity
• Closely monitoring Logistics planning for raw material & packing Materials.
• Manage the inventory turn ratio of materials as per budgeted levels.
• Implementation & documentation of quality systems like GMP, ISO as per the set standards.
• Making regular inspection of all production activities and regulating these activities so that all GMP and ISO procedures are followed
• Coordinating the TPM activities of the plant to improve machine management.
• Identifying assignable and chronic causes by the use of latest analysis techniques.
• Reviewing the operational practices, identifying the areas of obstruction/ quality failures and advising on system and process changes for qualitative improvement and energy conservation.
• Handling activities pertaining to change management to ensure seamless operations.
• Reporting, evaluation and investigation of critical deviations.
• Evaluating proposed changes in product, process or equipment.
• Planning and effecting preventive maintenance schedules to increase machine up time / equipment reliability; thereby accomplishing planned production targets within budget
• Tracking daily breakdowns, implementing preventive maintenance programmes to improve the efficiency of the system or the equipment undergoing maintenance.
• Directing & instructing maintenance team; monitoring expenses with optimum utilization of resources.
• Preparing costs reports on spare parts, inventory, labor and machines for resources planning, budgeting, scheduling and executing preventive/ predictive maintenance activities.
• Bachelor or Master in Engineering, oversea educated is a plus
• Minimum 15 years’ experience in manufacturing environment from various functions such as Production, Quality Assurance, R&D etc.
• At least 8 years’ experience in Plant Manager role
• Experience from Food Manufacturing is highly desirable
• Strong commercial sense
• Experience in establishing a new plant will definitely be an advantage
• Good leadership skills
• Fluent English
• Be able to communicate in Japanese is highly desirable
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your updated resume along with your current and expected package to [email protected]
¤ÅÔ¡ Â×è¹ãºÊÁÑ¤Ã à¾×èÍÊÁÑ¤Ã¼èÒ¹ JOBPUB.COM ä´éàÅÂ
à§Ô¹à´×Í¹ : µÒÁµ¡Å§
¨Ó¹Ç¹ÃÑº (ÍÑµÃÒ) : äÁèÃÐºØ
Ê¶Ò¹·Õè»¯ÔºÑµÔ§Ò¹ : ÃÐÂÍ§
Pure Search Recruitment Co., Ltd.
973 President Tower 10 Floor, Unit 10A, Ploenjit Road, á¢Ç§ Lumpini
à¢µ Pathumwan ¡ÃØ§à·¾ÁËÒ¹¤Ã 10330
Pure Search Recruitment was founded on the basis of our entrepreneurial roots. We aspire to build a partnership with businesses and achieve success. Pure Search Recruitment provides a consultancy that allows our clients to meet their strategic staffing goals in addition to guiding our candidates to their career ambitions.
| Pure Search Recruitment Co., Ltd.
973 President Tower 10 Floor, Unit 10A, Ploenjit Road, Lumpini, Pathumwan, Bangkok 10330
Tel : 02-656-0826, FAX : 02-656-0825
Website : http://www.purerecruit.com
´ÙµÓáË¹è§§Ò¹Í×è¹ æ ·Õè¤ÅéÒÂµÓáË¹è§¹Õé