Triple Wins Solutions Co., Ltd. is a leading System Integrator in Southern Part of Thailand. We provide System solution, Network solution and turn-key solution for customers. We are well-known for our strong and experienced team work. Moreover, we are the only Cisco premier certified partner in southern area. Appointed by various world class brands, Our Company has 2 offices located in Hatyai & Phuket. With continuously growing performance, we are expanding our business in response with rapid growth of the industry. We offer generous remuneration and benefit package for self-motivated, service-oriented, with high working ethic professionals who strive for career success and willing to be part of this dynamic team.
Senior Network/System Engineer (Hatyai)
- Thai nationality, Male, Age not over 35 years old. - Bachelor"s Degree or higher in Computer or related fields. - At least 3 years experienced about network. - Ability to research new technologies and integrate to existing infrastructure. - Good communication in both Thai & English - Exempted military service - Able to travel upcountry when required - Be able to work under challenge pressure and overtime sometime - Own a driving license (motorcycle and car) - Able to work outside office or upcountry and flexible time - Able to work both independently or team environment - Good interpersonal and service mind - Good problem solving and positive thinking
Special Skill / Knowledge requirement:
- Knowledge of Network system and Network Infrastructure is required. - Strong experience in implement and design IT Solutions. - CCNA or CCNP is advantage. - Able to handle Cisco Network ( Routing& Switching ), Wireless, Cisco Unified Communication, Security
Company s welfare:
- Social Security - Accident Insurance - Health Insurance (OPD and IPD) - Company Uniform - Salary up every year - Yearly Bonus (depend of company revenue) - Vacation leave at least 6 days - Annual Holidays by law
Qualifications : Bachelor"s Degree Yr(s) Exp : 5+ Job Location : Base in Hatyai Salary : 30,000+ bath Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Interested persons, please submit your application along with a detailed resume, a recent photograph, a copy of your transcript to:
Human Resource Management Department, Triple Wins Solutions Co., Ltd. (Hatyai) 238 Klongrean1 road Hatyai Songkhla Thailand 90110 Tel : 074-890801 Fax : 074-230700 E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Or Contact K.Sakon 081-6982820
1. Responsibilities: The Store Manager is responsible for conducting the following retail operations in the store which he/she has the responsibility:
a. Profit center management responsibilities The Store Manager will be: - Responsible for its P&L; - Responsible for its budget; - Responsible for optimizing the support from the back end services (merchandising, visual merchandising, marketing & communication, HR, Security & Compliance, IT, etc.) and from the in-store VM staff, in order to increase revenues and profitability; - Responsible for implementing all procedures / processes designed by H&M and / or the company, whenever applicable to the store; - Responsible, on the store level, to coordinate all front end and back end in order to ensure a smooth and efficient work flow between all positions, with the assistance of the general management and of the HR. For example, the following list being non-exhaustive: - To ensure direct & indirect service in all three services areas; - To set up campaigns and follow up; - To ensure optimal allocation in all departments; - To give feedback to area about campaign and sales activities.
b. Human resources responsibilities - Personnel Management: - Assist HR and interacts with HR regarding the implementation of guidelines for disciplinary actions to be taken by the store manager - Recruitment: - Assist HR in the forecast of its needs in staff for the purpose of accurate staff planning; - Insure the right and full implementation of the orientation program & integration program of each staff for his/her store; - Together with HR, manage probation periods of all new staff.
- Development: - Together with HR, identify talents; - Together with HR, management of careers paths when appropriate; - Together with HR, management of development programs when appropriate; - Together with general management and HR, conduct half-year and annual appraisals .
- Employee relations: - Implement all working conditions required by HR for the stores staff; - Support and promote H&M values and employer branding. - Internal communication: - Disseminates, based on the tools provided by general management and/or HR, all information defined in the internal communication plan.
- HR controlling: - Together with HR, staff planning; - Together with HR, sets up and updates rosters.
- Management of the store: - Proposes for approval to management yearly stores budget; - Manages the stores budget; - Reports to management according to corporate applicable rules and upon request; - Manages the stores teams; - Interacts with the companys heads of departments as far as all third parties interventions in stores are concerned; - Requires from HR and heads of department concerned, the implementation of all training programs to assist the store in the development of its revenues and profits.
c. Brand ambassador
2. Competencies: The Store Manager is an expert in the following fields: - Salesmanship - Delegating and leading - Planning and organizing - Coping with a hard workload - Field work
The Human Resources Manager shows the following interpersonal skills: - Interacting with people - Driving & encouraging his / her staff - Initiative - Inspiration and motivation - Open minded and ready to learn
3. Requirements: - 8-10 years experience - Retail experience - Excellent written and verbal skills, both in Thai and English - Proficiency with Microsoft Office
ที่ตั้งบริษัท : 4,4/2, 4/4 Central World Plaza, 1st floor F110-116, Rajdamri Rd., แขวง Pathumwan เขต Pathumwan กรุงเทพมหานคร 10330
Job responsibility:- Main Responsibility: New product Management. Control labeling and packaging process. Register barcode, update FDA regulates Food labeling Control and plan exhibition, event and fair Conduct Media and advertising job
Qualifications:- Thai Nationality Age not over 25 years old Bachelor degree in Marketing, Science, Packaging or related field 0-3 years experience in R&D or others in Foods industrial company Good presentation and communication skill and can work well under pressure. Good command of spoken and written English. Computer literate in MS Office and others. Fresh graduate are welcome
Work day: Mon-Sat (alternate) 08:00h-17:00h
Benefit: Income Tax pay for, Provident Fund, Annual physical checkup, Group health Insurance, Bonus