Triple Wins Solutions Co., Ltd. is a leading System Integrator in Southern Part of Thailand. We provide System solution, Network solution and turn-key solution for customers. We are well-known for our strong and experienced team work. Moreover, we are the only Cisco premier certified partner in southern area. Appointed by various world class brands, Our Company has 2 offices located in Hatyai & Phuket. With continuously growing performance, we are expanding our business in response with rapid growth of the industry. We offer generous remuneration and benefit package for self-motivated, service-oriented, with high working ethic professionals who strive for career success and willing to be part of this dynamic team.
Senior Network/System Engineer (Hatyai)
- Thai nationality, Male, Age not over 35 years old. - Bachelor"s Degree or higher in Computer or related fields. - At least 3 years experienced about network. - Ability to research new technologies and integrate to existing infrastructure. - Good communication in both Thai & English - Exempted military service - Able to travel upcountry when required - Be able to work under challenge pressure and overtime sometime - Own a driving license (motorcycle and car) - Able to work outside office or upcountry and flexible time - Able to work both independently or team environment - Good interpersonal and service mind - Good problem solving and positive thinking
Special Skill / Knowledge requirement:
- Knowledge of Network system and Network Infrastructure is required. - Strong experience in implement and design IT Solutions. - CCNA or CCNP is advantage. - Able to handle Cisco Network ( Routing& Switching ), Wireless, Cisco Unified Communication, Security
Company s welfare:
- Social Security - Accident Insurance - Health Insurance (OPD and IPD) - Company Uniform - Salary up every year - Yearly Bonus (depend of company revenue) - Vacation leave at least 6 days - Annual Holidays by law
Qualifications : Bachelor"s Degree Yr(s) Exp : 5+ Job Location : Base in Hatyai Salary : 30,000+ bath Job Type : Full Time, Permanent
Interested persons, please submit your application along with a detailed resume, a recent photograph, a copy of your transcript to:
Human Resource Management Department, Triple Wins Solutions Co., Ltd. (Hatyai) 238 Klongrean1 road Hatyai Songkhla Thailand 90110 Tel : 074-890801 Fax : 074-230700 E-Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org Or Contact K.Sakon 081-6982820
1. Operations Administration - Ensure the updated data and information for Operations Team. - Complete and distribute related documentations to all Sizzler stores. - Summarize Operations report with weekly/monthly/quarterly basis. Record and inform customer complaint to Operations Team.
2. Coordination Task - Organize and prepare the meeting for Operation Team. - Coordinate with suppliers / stakeholders for the tools of Operations such as manual / product tag, etc. - Perform secretarial jobs to Operations Team.
Staying Ahead by Being A Part of Our Family To Inspire and Be Inspired
Successful candidate should possess the following:
Degree/Diploma/Certification in Architecture/Interior Design with 3-5 years experience in concept development, space planning, construction detailed drawings, materials application, budgeting and tender processes for retail and commercial projects. (candidates with lesser years of experience may also apply)
Proficiency in AutoCad, 3D Studio Max, Sketch-up, freehand sketches, Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and related software.
The Person: Creative and innovative in generating new concepts and ideas Result-oriented and passionate to deliver projects that inspires and on time Self-motivated with excellent interpersonal and communication skills Able to work independently or lead team to work in harmony and cooperation to achieve clients" requirements Must be able to communicate in English
If you are inspired, please forward your application with detailed resume including proven track record of completed interior design projects in jpeg or PDF format to email@example.com CC firstname.lastname@example.org
( only shortlisted candidates will be notified for an interview )