1. Work with mangers and key users to fully understand the user requirements within the Oracle EBS R12 Modules (GL, AP, AR, CM, FA, OM, PO and INV).
2. Responsible for programs and reports development or the customization of the Oracle EBS R12.
3. Provides support and problem resolution to the business user on the Oracle EBS R12.
4. Configures applications and interprets functionality for users.
5. Being responsible for user training.
6. Work or coordinate with Vendor for issue resolution. or implementing new functions to support the business.
7. Maintain user access/responsibilities.
8. Document system changes through change management, process and procedures, configuration management and incident management.
9. Weekend and shift hours work required.
1. Bachelors degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Management information System, Accounting Information System, or related fields. 2. Strong knowledge of Oracle E-Business Suite. Accounting / Financial background is preferred for finance ERP support / consultant. 3. Strong analytical approach to business process design with emphasis on cross-functional inter-dependencies. 4. Strong experience in developing Forms, Reports, Workflows, XML Publisher Reports, Oracle Application Framework, Interfaces, Conversions using Oracle APIs, SQL, PL/SQL 5. Knowledge of OS & Database: Unix (AIX Preferred), Linux, Oracle RDBMS, SQL Command, .Net C#. 6. Good understanding on Oracle Procedure, Function, View, Materialized view, Trigger 7. Good communication in Thai and English, verbal and written.