Responsible for local sourcing & import/export duties
1. Implement procurement strategy and policies.
2. Manage vendor relationships and assist in building effective partnerships.
3. Order materials and services as per negotiated and appropriately approved.
4. Arrange purchase orders in accordance with company policy and negotiated terms and conditions.
5. Responsible for planning, developing and buying materials, parts, supplies and equipments in a timely and cost effective way; timely manner while maintaining appropriate quality standards and specifications.
6. Help to lower the cost and secure agreements.
7. Prepare spreadsheets for budgetary control and tracking certain expenditures.
8.Obtain and review competitive
9. Negotiate with vendors for the best price over contracted services and purchases.
10. Develops and justifies project budget needs for recurring services and other procurement contracts.
Department Manager in Finance & Accounting functions
for the preparation of the business plan, budget, forecasts and cash flow management.
Develop, review and recommend the stable system process and workflows.
Being responsible for other related duties and work assigned.
1. Performas diversified cost accounting tasks which involve the complication and summarization of data collected. Analyst and report of data.
2. Coordinates cost activities related to a given process/ product or cost function with other operation department.
3. Ensure proper costing mechanism is in place and completeness of costing informaton on time with accuracy. Ensure provision of obsolete stock and warranty is adequate.
4.Review cycle count, investigate reasons for major variances and make necessary adjustments.